Event is FINISHED
While there are many success stories of start-ups, the reality is that much more have also tried and failed. Find out what makes an entrepreneur, and get a realistic idea of what the start-up journey entails, at our upcoming information session.
Platform E Entrepreneurship Programme Information Session - 11 October 2017
What measures should you take to carve out your path to success?
Is your support network strong, and do you have the right mentors to guide you?
You should attend this session if
- You want to find out how you can reduce risks in your start-up journey
- You are looking for guidance and support to take your start-up to the next level
- You're keen on embarking on your own entrepreneurial journey, and want to gain the right skills, knowledge and network to advance your journey
- You have an idea that you believe can really impact/disrupt your industry
- You don't have an idea, but have a drive and passion to make a difference
- You want to find out what's different about Platform E's programme
In this information session, find out how Platform E's entrepreneurship programmes are deliberately structured to guide you through the start-up journey - whether you have an idea for your business or not.
Also, find out more about Platform E's long-term approach to support the entrepreneur, and how the ecosystem and community - that includes strategic partners, mentors, learning coaches, angel investors and venture capitalists - can help you achieve your goals faster.
In this information session, Dr. Virginia Cha, Platform E's Professor-In-Residence will share more about the skills and knowledge that will be imparted through the programme, and how it grooms you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
The team will also share more about the scholarship and bursary options available.
About Dr. Virginia Cha
Dr. Virginia Cha is a highly sought-after Professor of Entrepreneurship in Singapore, with concurrent appointments as Adjunct Professor in INSEAD, NUS Business School, SMART (Singapore MIT Alliance for Research & Technology) and Lean Launchpad@Singapore.
12.15pm Welcome by Alan Wong, CEO
12.20pm The Programme in Detail by Dr. Virginia Cha, Professor-in-Residence
*We will be there to answer your questions until 2pm.
About Platform E
More than just an incubation programme, we aim to groom and develop the entrepreneur throughout his journey. From pre-ideation to incorporation and even on to the next venture, our inclusive and innovative ecosystem and a network that is designed to support the entrepreneur throughout their journey and the inevitable challenges they will face.
Still interested to find out more? Check out the following events:
- The event description was updated. Diff#285049 2017-10-09 08:17:39
Want to find more groups and events like this?